You can create an epic upon issue creation or you can use an existing issue and convert it into an epic.
To create a new epic:
- Click the "Add Issue" button on your Waffle board
- Add "parent" to either the issue's title or description (see epic keywords here)
3. Once the issue is created, you'll see it on the board as a separate card and associated to the child card.
To convert an issue into an epic:
- Click on the issue number or comment icon to open the detail modal
- Add "parent" in either the issue's title or description
3. You'll see the epic created as a separate card and also associated with the child issue.
**Don’t see this feature on your Waffle board? You may be on our legacy account. We’d love for you to start a trial to checkout all the goodies you’re missing like this one! Contact us (email@example.com) to start a free trial.