One must manually restart the waffle application if you perform either of the following actions:
- Changing the hostname used by your waffle takeout installation
- Updating the certificate utilized by your waffle takeout installation
To restart the app, follow these instructions:
- Log into the admin management interface on port 8800, example: https://example.com:8800
- Click on the 'Stop' button, wait for it to complete
- Click on 'Start'
- After the interface indicates the app is running, navigate to waffle and revalidate the hostname/certificate changes