There are a few ways you can get to your organization's Account page to see what plan you're on and other billing information you may need.
*Note: you must be an owner in the organization in GitHub to view your org's billing page in Waffle
Follow the steps below to view your organization's Account page:
- Click on your avatar in the bottom left corner of the board and click "Your org's" Account (below My Account)
2. Click on the Billing tab to see which plan you're on or to make any changes
You can also get to your organization's Account page by following these steps:
- Click your avatar in the bottom left corner of the board. Click "My Account" to see all of the organizations you have billing access to
2. Click the "Manage Billing" button next to the organization account you'd like to view.
3. Here, you'll see the organization's detailed billing information.
Last but not least, you can navigate to the url directly by going to "https://waffle.io/