Does your Waffle board load too quickly so you don't get to read the pro tips?
Have no fear! All of the tips are listed below:
- Hit shift + t to change your waffle board to the dark theme
- Track big releases with epics!
- Use keywords “blocks”, “depends”, “requires” to create a dependency
- Use “connects” or “closes” in your PR title or description to connect it to an issue
- Use Waffle’s PR reviewers so you’ll no longer wonder who’s reviewing your work
- See your build status in Waffle with the colored PR status bars
- Did you know that Waffle can track when your issues & pull requests are deployed automatically?
- Install WaffleBot to see your issues automatically move across the board
- Connect the Slack integration to get notified when an issue moves across the board
- Add multiple repos to your board for greater visibility across your team
- Need to track work after it’s done? Use multiple done columns!
- Show off what you’re working on, add a Waffle badge to your readme