Waffle is lightweight project management tool that leverages a kanban-style board for developers and development teams using GitHub. Waffle helps developers stay focused and avoid interruptions by automatically updating Waffle boards based on activity already happening in GitHub.
Waffle is organized into projects which are based on one or more GitHub repositories. Waffle boards make it easy to see the current status of work from just one place.
Waffle is free for open source projects and for private repositories pricing can be found here.
To learn more about Waffle, check out the following help articles and resources:
- Learn more about Waffle features, and automatic work tracking and status updates.
- Learn more about how Waffle works with GitHub.
- See an example of a Waffle board in action (and contribute to Waffle's backlog), Waffle team's Waffle board.
- Learn how to create and use a Waffle board.
- Learn how to plan, organize, and track work in Waffle.
- Learn how to use WaffleBot to automate status updates.
Feel free to be in touch with our team at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.