To invite a new member to your organization in GitHub, follow the steps below:
- Go to the organization in GitHub (github.com/orgname)
- Click the People tab
3. Click the "Invite Member" button
4. Search by the member's name, username or email address. Once you find them, click on their name in the drop down.
5. Select if this user will be a Member or Owner of the organization. Click the "Send Invitation" button.
6. An email will be sent to this user, or they can visit the org's homepage (github.com/orgname) to accept the invitation.