Waffle Takeout has most of the work automation features of WaffleBot.
The following are work automation actions available in Waffle Takeout:
- moving issues to your in progress column when creating a branch and assigns the creator of the branch
- moving issues and pull requests to your review column when opening a pull request (also moves connected issues) and assigning the creator of the pull request
- moving issues and pull requests to your done column when merging a pull request (also moves issues closed by the pull request)
- adding a deployment badge to a pull request if a deployment environment is set
- visually connecting issues and pull requests using closing and connecting keywords, epics, and dependencies
Note: Most automated actions will appear as the user who triggered the action (ex. opened a Pull Request); however, in some cases, the action will appear as the user who first created the Waffle project.
However, unlike WaffleBot, Waffle Takeout does not currently support the following automation features:
- moving issues and pull requests to your column(s) based on deployment environment
- assigning issues and pull requests based on commits