Check out the step-by-step directions below on how to install WaffleBot.
Note: to use WaffleBot with an GitHub organization (ex. github.com/my-organization/repo/), an organization owner must install WaffleBot.
1. Log in to Waffle or signup for free and navigate to a Waffle board
2. Click on the lightning bolt on the left side of your Waffle board
3. Click the green ‘Install WaffleBot’ button
4. Click the Install button in GitHub
5. Here, you’ll be able to select ‘All repositories’ or ‘Only select repositories’, that you'd like to install WaffleBot on. Click the green Install button after you've selected your choice.
6. You’re all done! Once you’ve reached this page, you can confirm that WaffleBot has been installed on your repos.
7. Start using Wafflebot so you never have to manually update status again!